XNOOVA S.R.L.(we, us, our) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy (art. 13 del D. Lgs. 196/2003).
viale dei Mille 3
29121 Piacenza - ITALY
This policy governs any kind of processing (including collection, use, transfer, storage and deletion) of personally identifiable information (any information that may be used to identify a physical person, and any other information associated therewith) about natural persons using this website. This policy applies to our processing of data collected through any means, actively as well as passively, online from persons located anywhere in the world. Any question regarding our processing of personal data may be contact us with the contact form.
Please read the following policy carefully to understand what information we may collect from you, how we may use it, and your rights in respect of our use.
We will be guided by the following principles when processing data:
• We will only collect data for specific and specified purposes;
• We will not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes;
• We will not use data for purposes other than that for which the data was collected, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
• We will not transfer data to third parties or across borders, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
• We will seek to verify and/or update data periodically, and we will accept requests for amendments of personal data;
• We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of data secure;
• Except when stated herein, we will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose, or as is required by law (art. 13 del D. Lgs. 196/2003)
More info on: www.garanteprivacy.it
Intellectual Property Rights.
Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by trademark and copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
The trademarks depicted on our site are owned by us or our clients.
All materials on this site, including but not limited to images, artwork, text, audio clips, and video clips, are, unless otherwise stated, owned and controlled by us and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or unauthorized use of the materials for any purpose is a violation of our legal rights.