In the last few years Lenovo has distinguished itself for excellent product launches, both in the corporate and education fields.
In particular, Lenovo has worked hard to support Android Enterprise features and also got the Android Enterprise Recommended certification for the Lenovo TAB M10 FHD Rel.
A lot of their other products support Android Enterprise Zero-Touch that is the new deployment standard for mobile devices.
TAB M10 has done a good job in the Italian market, catching the attention of resellers and schools.
The MDM software solution chosen in bundle with the Lenovo M10 Tab is Chimpa MDM, developed by XNOOVA and distributed exclusively by Ligra DS.
The power of two Android Enterprise products like Chimpa MDM and Lenovo Tab M10 allowed resellers to provision thousands of tablets in a very little time. Thanks to Chimpa MDM, settings, configurations, contents and apps were ready to use on the devices.
Chimpa MDM Education has also the mission to:
- increase productivity
- avoid cyber-bullism
- give more security
- restrict only safe contents
- reduce disctractions at home
- streamline management and monitoring
The new frontier of virtual reality
Another expanding market is that of virtual reality, even in schools. Lenovo is working on it, with Mirage Solo, the VR headset that doesn’t require separate PCs or smartphones and gives players a truly immersive experience.
Chimpa MDM is, also in this case, the best solution to take control of VR devices in the classroom or remotely. XNOOVA team has worked to verify all Chimpa MDM standard features on the Lenovo Mirage Solo:
- apply restrictions
- monitor devices’ status
- deploy contents
- install or uninstall apps
- set configurations
- whitelist apps
In conclusion, Chimpa MDM is an EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management) solution that is able to guarantee the control of mobile devices, IFPs and VRs visors because:
- streamlines management of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS and Android devices with zero-touch deployments
- is an Android Enterprise validated solution (Google Enterprise Solutions) and its also completely integrated with Apple services
- works on all Android devices even though Google Play Services are or not supported
- supports BYOD, COBO, COPE, single purpose device managements (COSU)
- let IT Admins to manage privacy, policies, apps/content deployment with an easy UX